Creekfield Energy & Services with her sister company, KONCASAV INTERNATIONAL LTD., is poised to revolutionize Food Sufficiency in Nigeria and other West African Sub Region through the acquisition of 1,573 acres, 629.2 hectares of land at IDI AMU,IDO LGA IBADAN,OYO STATE, for the cultivation and production of Oil Palm,Maize(Dry Grains),Cassava,Water Mellon,Cucumber, Honey, Coconut Oil, Cow Pea (Beans),Sweet Potato, etc.
- We respect all stakeholders as we strive to strengthen their relationship
- We are Professionally oriented adopting best standards and practices worldwide
- We are flexible, innovative and proactive
- We are accountable through our service plan
- We are very positive about our business
- We provide excellent solutions to challenges
Our key success factors are:
- Upholding our core values
- Focusing on our plans
- Good understanding of our market terrain
- Creative and Innovative abilities
- Aligning and focusing organisational energy on achieving organisational goal
To actualise our vision, the company, through the collective efforts of her dedicated and empowered employees, sound and robust technical partners, apt application of innovative technology and the world best industry practices, contributes positively to the growth of the nation’s oil and gas industry, power generation capability and great support to agriculture (irrigation from dams).