Creekfield Energy & Services provides serviced workspace through construction of industrial estates/incubators in fast growing business centres. These facilities provide entrepreneurs with specific services to nurture and encourage growth of their enterprises to sustainable levels. Apart from flexible and affordable workspace, the enterprises within the incubators are able to access financial support for machinery, equipment and working capital, shared utility services, management and technical assistance including skills upgrading, marketing, accounting, legal, secretarial services and internet and networking.
New industrial estates are being developed in fast growing urban centres and Special Economic Zones as identified in the Vision 2030.
- We respect all stakeholders as we strive to strengthen their relationship
- We are Professionally oriented adopting best standards and practices worldwide
- We are flexible, innovative and proactive
- We are accountable through our service plan
- We are very positive about our business
- We provide excellent solutions to challenges
Our key success factors are:
- Upholding our core values
- Focusing on our plans
- Good understanding of our market terrain
- Creative and Innovative abilities
- Aligning and focusing organisational energy on achieving organisational goal
To actualise our vision, the company, through the collective efforts of her dedicated and empowered employees, sound and robust technical partners, apt application of innovative technology and the world best industry practices, contributes positively to the growth of the nation’s oil and gas industry, power generation capability and great support to agriculture (irrigation from dams).